Terms & Conditions
- Hampleton Ltd (hereafter referred to as Hampleton) invests significant efforts in the research and analytics which go into its Reports. We kindly request you respect the value of our Reports and not copy or distribute them electronically or otherwise without prior written consent from Hampleton.
- While we at Hampleton take utmost care in assuring the accuracy of our Reports, we cannot guarantee their correctness and cannot accept any responsibility for how a reader uses the information therein, interprets the analysis or opinions provided, or how they may make decisions based on the content of the Reports.
- The Hampleton research Reports are provided to the companies that request them on a cost-free basis for one user per unique email address submitted (a user is distinguished by each unique email address submitted to Hampleton while requesting to receive Report or submitted in conjunction with a subscription for automatic updates of one or more of Hampleton’s Reports). In this respect and in combination with section 1 above, we kindly ask that you do not distribute the report to others within your company or outside. If you believe the content of our Reports are of value to a colleague, we ask that, instead of forwarding the Report to them, you point your colleagues to our website, so that they can retrieve their own copies (you can point them directly to the following link: www.hampletonpartners.com/research).
- Hampleton may at any time stop publishing its reports and/or stop providing them free of charge.
- In the event Hampleton should introduce a charge for its reports, existing subscribers of cost-free updates shall automatically be unsubscribed from the update service and will be given the option to subscribe to the paid service.
- As long as Hampleton is providing its Reports free of cost to the companies requesting to receive the reports whether as a single download or as a subscription, Hampleton is permitted to list the company as a reference user of its research.
- All copyrights to the Reports remain with Hampleton.