Current opportunties at Hampleton
At Hampleton, you’ll be taking a hands-on approach and will be working side-by-side with experienced senior executives as they develop strategies, create opportunities and execute transactions on behalf of their clients.
We offer the chance to learn a vast amount about technology M&A. From meeting and working with tech entrepreneurs, corporate buyers and leading law firms, to being involved in complex creating valuations and managing sales processes/negotiations, Hampleton provides rich career exposure and company progression.
Analyst internship - London - June 2021
Hampleton is an international Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate finance advisory firm with offices in London, Frankfurt and San Francisco. The firm advises clients throughout the process of selling companies or significant equity stakes in companies, focusing on clients in its focus areas: Autotech, Digital Commerce, Enterprise Software, Fintech, Healthtech, Insurtech and IT and Business Services.
To support Hampleton’s successful growth, we are seeking to recruit an analyst intern to support the team in London as soon as possible.
We offer an excellent working climate in a highly dynamic team and opportunities with market-standard terms. Following a successful internship of six months, Hampleton may offer a full-time role as an analyst. This is an opportunity to work directly with company executives throughout the entire M&A process. You will also assist with day-to-day operational tasks as they arise in a boutique setting.
As an analyst intern, your responsibilities during a 6-month period include:
- Preparation of company and industry research
- Preparation of Hampleton research reports
- Preparation of marketing presentations for events
- Support the company with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Support the analyst team on live projects and pitches
- Preparation of peer group outlines and valuation analyses
- Support business development in finding new leads
- You have completed penultimate year of higher education with outstanding academic results
- You are team-oriented, motivated, committed, proactive and capable of working independently
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have proficiency in MS Office and research databases
- You have very high attention to detail
- You have strong research and writing skills
- Prior financial experience is a plus
We encourage interested candidates to submit their application with a cover letter, CV and a blog of max. 400 words on a topic of their choice in English to careers (at) hampletonpartners.com with the subject line “Analyst Internship – Jun 2021”.
Marketing administrator - London - July 2021
Hampleton is an international Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate finance advisory firm with offices in London, Frankfurt and San Francisco. The firm’s core offering is advisory services in the sale of companies or significant equity stakes of enterprises in its focus areas: Automotive Tech, IoT, AI, Fintech, Cybersecurity, AR/VR, Health Tech, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Software, SaaS & Cloud, E-commerce.
To support Hampleton’s successful growth, we are seeking to appoint a German-speaking Marketing Administrator to support the marketing activities and general administration of the team in London. The position will include a minimum 4-week training/induction period in London.
We offer an excellent working climate in a highly dynamic team with opportunities with market-standard terms.
As a marketing administrator, your responsibilities include:
- Supporting all parties at Hampleton with event management from inception to closing, including coordination with partner firms, outreach, curating and sorting registrant lists
- CRM management and updates
- Uploading all content provided by internal or external sources such as reports, blogs, or copy content to the website
- Curating and editing visual assets e.g. images and videos for the website
- Monitoring Hampleton’s online presence, flagging any page errors or bad website health
- Carrying out database backups and assisting in the regular clean-up of various Sharepoint folders
- Supporting marketing team and analysts with research into potential new marketing activities and promotion
- Supporting ad-hoc administrative requests including the preparation of paper marketing/brand materials, visitor greeting and office management
- Answering any administrative inbound email/phone queries regarding report downloads or events
- Assisting with visitor greeting and in-person event coordination once in-person business conferences have resumed
- Degree and/or equivalent work experience (preferably in events or administration)
- You are native in German and fluent in English and have outstanding oral and written skills
- You are team-oriented, highly self-motivated, committed, proactive and capable of working independently
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent skills in organisation and prioritisation
We encourage interested candidates to submit their application with a cover letter and CV to careers (at) hampletonpartners.com with the subject line “Marketing administrator – July 2021”.
Apply for senior positions
We are constantly looking to expand our Hampleton senior team. If you have experience in our technology focus areas, we would like to hear from you. Positions are predominantly London-based, but will be working closely with the other offices across Europe and US and with clients around the world.
If you are interested please email careers (at) hampletonpartners.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you believe you would complement our team as a Sector Principal