Current opportunties at Hampleton
At Hampleton, you’ll be taking a hands-on approach and will be working side-by-side with experienced senior executives as they develop strategies, create opportunities and execute transactions on behalf of their clients.
We offer the chance to learn a vast amount about technology M&A. From meeting and working with tech entrepreneurs, corporate buyers and leading law firms, to being involved in complex creating valuations and managing sales processes/negotiations, Hampleton provides rich career exposure and company progression.
Hampleton is an international Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate finance advisory firm with offices in London, Frankfurt and San Francisco. The firm’s core offering is advisory services in the sale of companies or significant equity stakes of enterprises in its focus areas: Automotive Tech, IoT, AI, Fintech, Cybersecurity, AR/VR, Healthtech, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Software, SaaS & Cloud, E-commerce.
To support Hampleton’s successful growth, we are seeking to recruit an analyst intern to support the team in London from October 2019.
We offer an excellent working climate in a highly dynamic team with opportunities both in London and in Frankfurt with market standard terms. Following a successful internship of six months, Hampleton may offer a full-time role as an analyst, working directly with company executives throughout the entire M&A sales process. You will also assist with day-to-day operational tasks as they arise in a boutique setting.
We encourage interested candidates to submit your application with a cover letter, CV and a blog of max. 400 words on a topic of your choice in English to careers (at) hampletonpartners.com with the subject line “Analyst Internship – Oct-2019”.
As an analyst intern, your responsibilities during a 6 month period include:
- Preparation of company and industry research
- Preparation of Hampleton research reports
- Preparation of marketing presentations for events
- Support the company with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Support analyst team on live projects and pitches
- Preparation of peer group outlines and valuation analyses
- Support business development in finding new leads
- You have completed penultimate year of higher education with outstanding academic results
- You are team-oriented, motivated, committed, proactive and capable of working independently
- You are business fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have proficiency in MS Office and research databases
- You have very high attention to detail
- You have strong research and writing skills
- Prior financial experience is a plus
Apply for senior positions
We are constantly looking to expand our Hampleton senior team. If you have experience in our technology focus areas, we would like to hear from you. Positions are predominantly London-based, but will be working closely with the other offices across Europe and US and with clients around the world.
If you are interested please email careers (at) hampletonpartners.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you believe you would complement our team as a Sector Principal